Subject: FOR INFORMATION: Webinar on “Using Behavioural Science to Counteract Antibiotic Resistance”
From: "ARHAI" <[email-masked]>
To: "Julia Weber" <[email-masked]>, "Reinhild Strauss" <[email-masked]>, "Julia Weber" <[email-masked]>, "Reinhild Strauss" <[email-masked]>, "Julia Weber" <[email-masked]>, "Reinhild Strauss" <[email-masked]>, "Boudewijn.Catry" <[email-masked]>, "Lucy.Catteau" <[email-masked]>, "katrien.latour" <[email-masked]>, "Lucy.Catteau" <[email-masked]>, "Boudewijn.Catry" <
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "Julia Geller" <[email-masked]>, <
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2025 17:58:16 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of our ECDC colleagues, we would like to share the invitation 
below, which may be of interest to you. Please feel free to disseminate this 
invitation to anyone who might find it relevant.

Best regards,

ECDC ARHAI Section

As part of the ECDC’s effort in building a Community of Practice for 
infectious disease prevention and behaviour, we are excited to invite you to 
our fifth webinar on “Using Behavioural Science to Counteract Antibiotic 
Resistance”.

In this interactive webinar, we will discuss how approaches from social and 
behavioural science can be applied to counter antimicrobial resistance (AMR) 
and improve infection prevention and control practices (IPC).

We will host two esteemed speakers, who will each give a presentation, and 
who together will allow us to explore the use of behavioural science to 
counteract AMR both from a clinical and practitioner perspective. 
Participants are encouraged to ask questions to animate the open discussion 
that will follow the presentations.

Prof. Michael A. Borg

Michael heads the Department of Infection Prevention & Control at Mater Dei 
Hospital in Malta and chairs the National AMR Committee – the country’s 
intersectoral coordinating mechanism. He also holds a professorship in 
clinical microbiology with the University of Malta and is an Honorary Fellow 
of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland. He is a past chair of the 
International Federation of Infection Control (IFIC) and an expert advisor 
to the European Centre for Disease Control (ECDC).

Dr. Tiina Likki

Tiina Likki, PhD, is a Technical Officer in the Behavioural and Cultural 
Insights Unit at the WHO Regional Office for Europe. She has over a decade 
of experience in advising governments to apply behavioural science to 
complex challenges such as antimicrobial resistance, vaccine uptake and 
non-communicable diseases. Her work includes supporting health authorities 
build behavioural and cultural insights capacity and structures to create 
long-term change.

Date and time: Monday, 27 January 2025 at 15.30- 16.30 CET.

To register for this webinar, follow this 
<https://events.teams.microsoft.com/event/ea64b3bb-d96d-4dbe-afb7-29d096f2c5f9@75ffd7d9-19e9-405f-8671-405a9da8e991> 
link.

Should you have any questions, reach out (in any EU language) to: 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

In the meantime, stay tuned on  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc/> 
LinkedIn. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Best regards,

Arianna

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL